Uchifan FIRST CONTEST! AND 64 OC vid!

Please enter my contest! XD i cant do speedpaints but ill draw what ever you want X3 give me time! Okay so its winter themed, pretty much anything goes but it should include your OC(s) and my OC(s). *optional you do not need to do more than one* I would personally love funny entrees but hey i cant explain all of them in depth XD too much things to say :U OKAY RULES! 4 places! You have to draw your Oc(s) with my OC(s) in some sort of winter theme. *if you are uninspired see the end of the Description for ideas* You will be judged on: ACCURATE PORTRAYAL OF CHARACTER(S): (they should look in character XD it would be completely wrong for Naoya to be smiling naturally) Hair: 0/5 Clothing:0/5 Facial feature:0/5 colors:0/5 *total points*20 APPEARENCE: It should look neat and Well organized! === it is organized to be un-organized XD as long as you plan it to be un-organized lol Neatness: 0/15 Detail:0/5 *total points*20 BACKGROUND: GIve it some winter pizazz XD Looks good : 0/10 Winter themed: 5 *Free points for following directions* *total points*15 IDEA: make sure i just love love loooove your creative idea! Creativity: 0/15 WOW factor: 0/10 *total points*25 Prizes: Everyone will be given a SUB and Video rated 5 stars Fourth place: Friend request, icon..... *SOMETHING ELSE* ===please comment and tell me what i should add to my prize list.! Third place: fanart, friend request,icon Second place: Drawing Request,Friend request,Fan art First Place: A place in one of my animations ...

My Links : Easter Product Store